Kemlan C24 Freestanding – Metallic Black
available for orders up to $2,000.00 Learn More
Welcome to one of Australia’s cleanest burning, most efficient wood heaters. Designed to heat an area of up to 240 square metres, the C24’s fully shielded firebox incorporates a natural convection system allowing warm air to circulate around your home, with the option of a three speed fan.
The C24’s cast iron top and durable body, give it a unique style among slow combustion stoves.
Using a modern day ceramic refractory system, the C24’s design reduces heat loss through the flue and ensures that the firebox retains and radiates much of the heat otherwise lost. Secondary air is added below the baffle.
Due to the high temperature of the firebox, smoke is burnt as it rises towards the flue, making it remarkably clean burning. The C24 boasts an impressive average of 1.4 gms/kg, vastly under the allowable Australian standard of 4.0gms/kg.
– Environmentally Friendly with ultra clean burn.
– Long burn time.
– High Heat Output.
– Natural Convection System.
– Folded 6mm steel firebox, firebrick lined with n14 ceramic baffle creating a robust and durable fire box.
– The large clean ceramic glass-viewing area features a preheated primary airwash system which ensures a clean view of the fire.
– 6-10mm cast iron top convection chamber, base and legs.
– Proudly made in Australia with a 10 year warranty.
– One slide control for ease of operation.